Existing Patients

Use this to send through a new referral if your original referral has, or is close to expiry.

Use the button above to request a letter from your treating psychiatrist if you are travelling internationally with psychotropic medications.

This form can be used to request your psychiatrist to complete paperwork/documentation. Generally this is to request completion of forms for university / TAFE, department of transport, schools etc.